Widely recognized as one of the greatest MC’s of all time, The Blastmaster KRS-ONE has certainly achieved legendary status in the hip-hop world and beyond. Nicknamed “The Teacher” for his socially conscious raps, he continues to grind it out year after year. Maximum Strength is a collection of unreleased material dating back to 1999. A must-have for all collectors, it stands up to some of his finest work and is destined to become a fan favourite as many of these tracks have been sought after for ages.
The new “unreleased” album Maximum Strength is one of two brand new KRS releases in the month of February the other being “Adventures In Emceeing” which will be released on a different label, but Maximum Strength will be in stores February 19th through Koch Records and boasts heavy hitter features such as Redman, Talib Kweli, Cam’ron, Wyclef Jean & Killah Priest just to name a few.
1. 5 Boroughs (feat. Vigilante, Buckshot, Keith Murray, Cam’ron, Bounty Killer, Killah Priest, Prodigy, Redman & Rev Run)
2. Making Moves
3. Boogie Down (Clap Em)
4. Better Run (Rock On) (feat. Wyclef Jean)
5. Here We Go (My Crew Is With Me)
7. Protect Yourself (Ghetto Lifestyle) (feat. Tragedy Khadafi)
8. Good Life
9. Yea Yea Yeah (feat. The Outsidaz)
10. Ova Here
11. I’ll Be There (Made For This)
12. Let It Flow, Do What You Know
13. Hit You With Another One
14. Temple Tactics
15. Purified (Acapella)